About The Mask of Masculinity
The Mask of Masculinity is the 14th book from Dr. Eddie Connor, founder of DrEddieAcademy.com. He is a Best-Selling Author, College Professor, and International Speaker.
What does it mean to be a man? How do we define manhood and masculinity? These are just some of the questions that I have always wondered about from boyhood to manhood.
Faced with the dilemma of growing up without my father and being diagnosed with stage four cancer, I journeyed on a path from heartbreak to healing and bitterness to forgiveness. Through self-development and emotional healing, I transformed my trauma into a testimony.
In The Mask of Masculinity, I empower and equip you with transparent truths by showing you how to find freedom from trauma, develop your emotional intelligence, mental well-being, communicate more effectively, redefine masculinity, and discover victory spiritually.
Masculinity has always been a mask because it causes us to hide what we must heal from inside. Each chapter will empower you to find freedom from psychological pain and emotional incarceration. The Mask of Masculinity unveils how men can reclaim their identity, lead, and love with vulnerability.
What’s In the Book for Men?
– How to establish a mentally healthy well-being and walk in greater self-confidence
– Develop your emotional intelligence for effective communication
– Strategies to overcome struggles that stifle your success and how to unmask what destroys your destiny
– How to free yourself from psychological pain, anxiety, depression, trauma, and emotional incarceration
– Learn how to unlock your greatness and become your most powerful self
– How to honor your humanity and activate the power of your true masculinity
– 12 tips to maximize your life as a man
– Self-reflection inventory journal and self-assessment
What’s In the Book for Women?
– Understand the mindset of the man in your life with better clarity
– Learn how to create a safe space for your man to open up and be vulnerable with you
– Understand why men have been socialized to be strong and how you can provide emotional support
– Learn how to recognize the character attributes of a healed man
– How to heal from trauma and create healthy boundaries in your relationships
– Learn the needs of a man and how to nurture his true nature
– Understand why men are guarded with their emotions and how to effectively speak to the king in him
– Learn the qualities of a gentleman and a king